LED Panel Depot 125Volt Tamper Resistant GFCI Receptacle Outlet with LED Indicator Light 15A/20A
- Standard Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter for indoor use.
- Test and Reset buttons with indicator light to test the functionality of GFCI.
- Tamper resistant to protect the children from shock and burns when items are stuck into the slots of electrical receptacles.
- 125V AC / 60Hz / 15amp & 20amp options
- ETL listed. 2-year warranty. Wall plate and screws included.
pay in 4 interest-free payments of $ 0 with
* Cart Total must exceed $100 to qualify
GFCI stands for Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter. A GFCI receptacle is different from a conventional receptacle.
It has a safety feature that will trip and shut off power within milliseconds of detecting a ground fault. This helps to protect against electrical shock.
Our GFCIs are ETL certified. An industry standard that assures quality and application specific electrical code compliance.
2 Year Warranty:
Covered by an industry leading two year warranty giving you buying confidence and peace of mind.
We will stand behind our product and believe that they are of the best possible quality and value.
Each and every one of our GFCI outlets are individually tested to close tolerances for function and safety before leaving the factory.
You can trust our GFCI to protect your home and family.
These GFCI receptacles use the latest technology to consistently ensure exact tolerances for trip threshold. This ensures safety, reliability, and eliminates false tripping.
These GFCIs feature tamper resistant outlets for where code requires, or for an extra margin of safety.
Please, note; Tamper resistant receptacles have a safety gate in the outlet to prevent unwanted objects being inserted.
The outlet can be a bit difficult to plug into the first few times. This will become easier with use.
|Brands||LED Panel Depot|
|Grounding||Standard Ground Fault|
|Type of Store Credit value||Select|